Wednesday 28 February 2018

Books And Their Theme Songs - December 2017, January and February 2018

Welcome back to another Books And Their Theme Songs post. As you know, I love reading books with music, even the books I decided to DNF. But with me changing jobs recently and my sudden addiction to random podcasts (and no audiobooks! I WOULD KILL TO LISTEN TO A KICKASS AUDIOBOOK!), this post might be a tad shorter than I like. But ha, at least am discovering and trying new things out! 

So, enough of my jibber-jabber (we all know where this is going), let's get onto the music! 

THE LAST MRS PARRISH by Liv Constantine (DNF)
"Gained the World" by Morcheeba & "Snakes" by Deva Mahal


SMALL-TOWN WEDDING
Novella within THE COMPLETE SOOKIE STACKHOUSE STORIES by Charlaine Harris
"Whatever You Want" by P!nk


SHADOW OF NIGHT by Deborah Harkness
"Feather Jesus" and "Ursa Minor" by Fassine



THE WITCH'S TEARS by Katharine and Elizabeth Corr
"Cold Hard Truth" by Nelly Furtado

No comments:

Post a Comment